Prior to 1980 concrete was the material almost unilaterally for construction of pools, regardless of building styles. This material is flexible to mould and lasts long-term. Planning of construction for pools should be considered in depth regarding technical steps and henceforth material acquisition. Any expert construction planner would consider all necessary electromechanicanological inspections along with client’s wishes for future adjustments.
Thus pool construction is set to follow a strict sequence as follows:
Architectural form and static function inspection
2. Electromechanic inspection
3. Selection of building materials
4. Excavation and construction work
5. Installation of hydraulic infrastructure for water flow
6. Installation of electrical infrastructure for chain and soft lighting
7. Construction of a reservoir
8. Waterproofing works
9. Installation of the reservoir
10. Installation of mechanical and hydraulic systems
11. Remaining electrical installations
12. Outer pool borders polished
13. Whenever desired – adjustment of additional accessories
14. Finalisation of construction includes testing water quality and flow
Water circulation for Infinity Pool Construction
This water overflow technology is effective due to excess water pushing out outer dirt layer into the edge drainage that is located on all borders of the pool. This means that surface water remains clear at all times as water flows from bottom to top, allowing circulation that resembles a resting lake surface. In order for this design to work, the pool requires a balancing tank placed underneath next to the mechanics. Pools of oval and multi-edge shapes are best suited.
Water circulation for Freeboard / Skimmer Pool Construction
This design is easy-peasy and quite economic due to absence of need for a balancing tank – and is ideal for all rectangular shapes, from small to medium pools. The water flows in through return jets in a closed circulation, and drains into the skimmers located on the edges. It is essential to determine exact locations for skimmer baskets in order to retain an efficient water flow and filtration in place.